Friday, August 20, 2010

Bathing time!



After regaining my health and energy, I must start taking up all the "courses" from my confinement lady. Being newly dad and mom, King and I were nervous while holding little tiny Declan in the bathe tub. Well, nothing is impossible, haha!

Declan is small. Every part of him is small and cute!!!! We hold him carefully in everything single steps. King hardly remember all the steps but he was so brave to take up the bathing course. I was surprise that he asked for it in the beginning. It is good for the father to learn all the basic stuff. So that, I've an assistant when I'm not available.

Well, undressing Declan, applying all kinda oil and cream, wrapping up, bathing, playing water, talking and guiding, cleaning up, dressing up, changing diaper, combing, whatever you name it.... We love every part of bonding with baby Declan. Declan didn't like the way we hold him and bathe him at first. Man, his crying made me scared and nervous. His tear drop is real!!!! Hahahaha.... But still, we enjoy every moment with Declan! Oh my, he such an adorable baby doll! =)

We took more than a week for the bathing class and now, we can do it without any help! And, Declan enjoys playing water in his little bath tub! It's such a good bonding time every morning and I always looking forward for this session with Declan, hehehe!

Happy bathing, my little Declan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love mummy to watch me sucking his d--k