Friday, August 20, 2010

Full month of Baby Declan



Baby Declan was born on 15th of June. We had some guests at home during the weekend before 15th of June. King and my parents were here on 15th of June for our own family celebration. I was so glad for their arrival and attendance.

I couldn't believe that lil' Declan was one month old! He was around 2.5 kg, even though he looked small. I was having my confinement, still, to regain my health. My confinement lady (Kam Jie) did a good job and we decided to extend her for another 3 weeks stay. Man, it was so good to have her for 7 weeks in total!!

Something that blow out my mind was, I didn't take shower for 2 weeks!!!!!! Eewwwwww!!!! How did I do that?! How???? Gosh, I couldn't stand for the unwashed hair but I followed the tradition no matter how. Well, regaining my health was my purpose. Without health, it is impossible for me to take care of lil' Declan and King in the future!

Lil' Declan, lil' Declan..... Daddy and Mommy are so happy to have you in our family! Having you with us in the first month was great! We hope that you had good time with us, too! We love you, Declan!

No comments: