Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coby and us




Coby!! Many friends care about Coby after the arrival of Declan. They all asked about Coby and its reaction when he met Declan.

Coby has been behaving well in the past 2 months. He couldn't get to see me for 10 days when I was hospitalized. And when I got home, I couldn't pet and hug him as usual during my confinement. I'd say, Coby and I missed each other very much! King has been taking care of Coby all this while. And, Coby has understood that Daddy is the one who can spend more time with him since then. I'm glad that everything about Coby is well taken care of by King! Even my confinement lady does care about Coby, haha!

Well, we slowly introduce Declan to Coby lately. We feel so touched when Coby kisses Declan's hands and legs!!! It's such an amazing scene!!

Okay, now I can tell everyone that, my family members are King, Coby and Declan. We are one happy family! =)

No comments: