Friday, August 20, 2010

Changing diaper




Diaper is good friend of all babies. And so does Declan! =)

Every time when I said "change diaper", Declan will raise his both legs. Awwww.... So so cute! Declan can read my mind. I love playing that with him! Declan is a boy with penis (of course!). The most challenging part of changing diaper for Declan is he pees in the half way of changing diaper! Hahahaha.... The little fountain is GOOD, I tell you! Well well well, I've found a way to prevent the fountain leaking, hahaha.... Practice made a good result! :p

Learning the color and shape of stool is part of it. Oh my, his little butt is so soft and cute! I feel like to bite this little lazy butt, ha!

Diaper, diaper, diaper, thanks for cleaning up all the dirty work for us! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like his c--k

Anonymous said...

me too, love to suck it and have him piss in my mouth, I did that with a boy I babysat I loved sucking his c--k but couldn't get him to suck mine

Anonymous said...

why is he uncircumcised?

Unknown said...

Can i fuck him and suck his cock everything day a week

Anonymous said...

Suck his little cock and fuck his tight ass