Sunday, June 7, 2009

Husband-and-wife team

King and I thought about taking up some courses lately, especially music classes. Well, we used to play piano during our childhood. So it might not be too hard for us to take up some new instruments if we want to. That's what we think.

"Hmm... Maybe I should learn drumming!" King raised his eye brows and told me.
"Oh why not? I think you got the rythm right most of the time!" I sounded excited.
"Or.... Saxophone..? You play piano, I play saxophone! We can team up and play jazz right!" King continued with exciting tone.
"Haha... Then we need one more person to play Bass to make our team more fascinating!" I laughed.

Well, we haven't decide which instrument we will go for. It's just a thought. But I guess we'll go for it one day soon! Yay!

No comments: