Monday, June 15, 2009

A fun gathering

David & Swee Chin hosted a small bbq session for us last weekend. The triplets family, Kurjit & Kirin, were at the small party as well. We all chatted about our life in the past and present. We even joked around with nonsence that the whole house was full of joy and laughters. I suddenly miss my life in the States again....

What was my life back in the States like? Hmm... Full of outdoor activities, full of dirty jokes and big smiles, bunch of good friends, and foremost was full of DREAMS!

It depends on us how we fill our life with, I think. When we start meeting nice people surrounding us, we should start cherish the moments as much as we can. That was a fun party! Life is like a party! What's your toast for your life? =)

3 comments:

pohsheng said...

outdoor activities...i do kungfu and jogging here...
but I'm still considered HOME BOY...
most of my friends here like watching soccer, smoking, gambling,playstation ....i dun actually like it...

李可恩,Megan Ke-En Lee said...

Eunice, 往事只能回味! I missed the life back to high school and University! There was no pressure but thinking where to go for fun and party!!!!!!!

Eunice said...

Huey, those days were our golden time! :D