Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish - Cash

I have a wish today out of the sudden. It may sound a bit realistic but I can do a lot of things by having it. Well, I wish that my husband can print a lot of money. Yes, Money Printing Business!! Hahaha!!!

Why do I need a lot of money? Hmm... I guess I can contribute my effort more in some of the areas with money in hand. Some of you may not agree with me. Here are my reasons. =)

1. I can help out  more in orphan centre. 
Yes, King and I used to contribute something to a Orphan Centre nearby our house before. We haven't been visiting them for quite some time, our bad! 

2. To do some investment.
We have been reading many financial news recently due to the economy crisis. Stock, Bond, Commodity, Housing Property, whatever you name it. Everyone is short in hand and cutting their cost and expenses. Investors encourage their clients to pump in their hard earn money into any type of investment just because of the low number. Is it a good timing? No one can answer or predict that. But with tons of cash in hand, you may consider that. Why not? Rich people gets richer....

3. Upgrading.
With cash in hand in this economy downturn, we may upgrade our car or housing renovation with a good rate. You see, that's why rich people get richer! Damn....

4. Quality of life.
Once you stick to a good quality of life, you do not want to sneak out from it. A friend of mine enjoys her life in an envious way. She can travels wherever she wants to go, she drinks whatever drink she loves, she does whatever hobby she likes the most, she can buy whatever she wants to buy, whatever it is, she has CASH in hand!!! What can you say? How many people can do whatever you like without thinking of your bank account? Hahaha..... 

5. Shopping!
Which woman will say no for shopping? Hahahaha!!!! I can buy a lot of nice dresses, shoes and dress up myself. But.... Do I need so many clothes and shoes? It's a no. =)

6. Last but not least, Travel Around the World!
Oh man! I love traveling! This is the biggest wish in my life! I must fulfill this dream in my life! =)  Gambateh!

When it comes to money money money, everybody loves it! But we always forget about our health. Sighs.... I must have a healthy and fit body to fulfill my dream list. 

2 comments:

Ebbie said...

终于把你的BLOG找回来啦。。。。
竟然趁我没有联系你们的期间跑起澳州玩。。
羡慕死人啦。。。。>_<

我本来有个TRIP在4月的,可是某些事情就这样告吹了,浪费机票钱还好,整个心情糟到不行呐~~

现在只能期望年尾啦。。。

你们的生活还是一样平淡又精彩呐~
多写BLOG呀。。。还有多用华文写,久而久之你的华文就会进步啦。。。。

TAKE CARE~~~~

Eunice said...

谢谢来我的 BLOG 啦,学妹! 很多人都不来我的 BLOG 了,因为我的 BLOG 也没什么特别,呵呵!

我们的生活还是一样。简单但偶尔会刺激一点,我说的刺激是夫妻小吵或小别啦。当然,偶尔还是会有点甜蜜。就酱咯。开心就好啦。哈哈!