Friday, April 10, 2009

The junk food that we usually have once a while


Nobody can say NO to delicious food, including me and King. We love to eat, especially me. I'm a foodie but not over limit. I watch my diet no matter how. There were a couple times I told King that, we always have junk food (nasi lemak, banana leaf rice, fast food, char kui diao, curry noodle, etc.) even though it's only once a while. He agrees with me! So I want to watch out and keep track how much junk food we have every week. However, King suggests we should eat more vegetable which are rich in fiber and fruits which are rich in antioxidant for detoxification. I think he's right. Instead of staying away from junk food, we must take more vegetable and fruits as well! 

Let's become a smart foodie with wisdom!

1 comment:

Ash said...

How could one says no to Nasi Lemak? It's ok to have some junk foods sometimes as long as we have a balance diet and exercise on a regular basis. No worries! =)