Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cheers!

I still cannot believe that I had a reunion with my primary schoolmates in Singapore last weekend! After two decades, yes, 20 years!

Hmm..... I purposely flew to Singapore for the reunion. The gathering was a small one but a great one! The show up rate was 50%. Somehow, we had the click to hug each other and had a toast before having a drink at the second section. We had a blast that night! 

Old time friends are great. 
They know you are growing up at the same time together. 
They know you didn't mean for anything when you say something funny out. 
They care about you a lot. 
They smile and laugh with you together with silly things. 
They forgive what you have done to them during childhood time.
They are brilliant!!!!

I'm looking forward for the next gathering! Cheers, buddies!

No comments: