Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My dearest dog, the Labby Coby!

I just can't stop loving my Coby, the Labrador! =)

I used to be afraid of dogs when I was little and young. King is the one who changed my mind to loving dogs. During the days and years in the States, King introduced me dogs and how dogs treat their owners and repay their owners in life time. We fall in love with Golden Retriever because of their friendly faces and playful characteristics.

Ever since moving into our new home in Kuala Lumpur, we never thought of having a dog. But Coby came into our life in the right timing. I still remember how cute and lovely Coby was when he was just born. The little seven Labrador puppies were crawling and sleeping next to their mother JJ. King decided to bring Coby back home as my home companion after seeing my love fallen into this little buddy. And, ever since, our life is enlighten by this little puppy everyday and night.

Coby is one year and 9 months old now. How we wish he will not grow up and old fast.

When I wake up in the morning nowadays, Coby wait for me happily by biting his toy(s) at his sleeping area. I put on my sport shoes, Coby bites his red leash, we will go to the park happily together. After our morning walk in the park and Coby has done with his "business", we'll come back home and I'll get ready for Coby's breakfast -- milk and doggy biscuits. After pleasing this little fellow in the morning, I'll bring Coby to our bedroom and greet King! What a happy family scene I can say!

King is busy and stress with work all the time. However, he'll not miss his personal time with Coby every evening in the park. Having a personal touch and conversation with Coby is our daily activity. Surprisingly, Coby is our superstar in the neighborhood. Many kiddies love to play with Coby by throw-and-fetch trick. And, we slowly introduce the kids how nice a dog can be, if you love the dog. A few kiddies will come at my house gate and call Coby, just for the sake of seeing Coby for a second. It's so touching to see a scene like that between kids and Coby.

Coby, you are a wonderful doggy, especially in our heart. When daddy and mommy are upset, you will always be there with us and cheer us up by giving your cute look. You always forgive us when you were scolded by us. We've a place for you in our heart and it'll be forever.

We have friends and families in our life; yet, Coby has merely both of us in his world. Coby, we love you, we really love you! You are an amazing dog! =)

1 comment:

沈伊 said...

my favourite is Schnauzer and i have been waiting to want a dog for a long long time. I guess I got to wait for longer now. :/