Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I miss you all!

I miss all my friends in the States so so much! Yes, I miss you all very much! =)

I miss the golden time we've spent together.
I miss you whoever has been so supportive to me even though we don't see each other very often, maybe once a year or two.
I miss your smile and the laughter we used to have.
I miss you whoever can read my mind without a word from me.
I miss the jokes we used to have and how we teased each other.
I miss the way we posed for a picture.
I miss the car we used to carpool.
I miss the Summer trips we had.
I miss....
I miss everything of you all.

Because....
I don't like the friends here in Asia, although there are a few exceptions.
I don't like the people who are realistic and materialistic here.
I don't like the people who hurts people's feeling for the sake of being a winner here.
I don't, I really don't like them with many reasons.

Thank you for giving me a wonderful memory during my Golden time in the States! Take good care, my dear friends in the States! =)

2 comments:

沈伊 said...

except my hubby, I don't have much friend here too. But you have Coby and soon if with a baby, you don't have enough time for those irritating people. :) Wish you happy all the time. :)

H said...

距離可能也是個原因之一。
在美國大家已經習慣不去涉及彼此的privacy, 所以大家比較相敬如賓。

朋友可能還好, 對我們而言是有些親戚簡直會讓我抓狂。。。所以我個人覺得能疏遠的話閃都沒有降快。。人生短短幾十年。 I'm fucking done應酬那些不知所謂的人。。