Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We are enrolled!

I've enrolled my violin lesson, ah ha! :D
King has enrolled his drum lesson! Rock school, here King comes! :D

Last Saturday, King and I were talking about what lessons we want to go for in our life. With no kids commitment yet, we decided to pursue what we are going to do right away. Hence, we drove to a music school nearby our house right after our breakie last Saturday. And here we go, we've enrolled ourselves to the music school! Hooray!

King choose a rocky instrument -- Drum! Ah ha! I can't wait to see my King to play drum with his head scarf, hehehe! I choose Violin from the list. We are going to have fun, I'm sure. No exam, no concert performance, no stress. Just to have FUN out of it! :D

Oh, my... We are so excited about our new lessons coming up! Can't wait to meet our new teachers. =)

5 comments:

沈伊 said...

I want to learn drum too !!! is always what i want to do. But I can't even play the Xbox Guitar Hero properly !! :(

My next target is French. hehe... Enjoy your violin lesson !! :)

Eunice said...

Thank you, Eve! =) My next lesson will be Spanish, hahaha...

Lee Chin said...

GOsh, you didnt sign up anything for COby? That's unfair :p

Ash said...

Drum is the way to go! We have a drum kit at home but it has to be put away in a corner now as the drum room is Euan's bed room now.
=( Scott is not happy!

Have fun with your lessons, guys! =)

Eunice said...

Thank you, Ash! :D