Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 09.09.09!


It's a good day today with a good combination -- 09.09.09! And it means a lot to me and King! We registered on 9th of September four years ago and we've became husband-and-wife for four years! Oh wow! I've never thought of being a married woman for that long, haha! And, I'm happy that I've became Mr. Lau all the while that made King's life better, I suppose. Hehe!

Thinking past, we dated in year-end 1999. After 6 years of dating, King proposed to me in June, 2005; we registered in September; we got married in Jan, 2006; we went for honeymoon in May. Wow, we've made it so far!

I'm not fancy with all kinda anniversary with first kiss date or first dance date or first hug date or what-so-ever. But 09.09 means a lot to both of us. We chose to be husband-and-wife officially on 9th of September because it means "Everlasting" in Mandarin. And, we really mean it and we know that we are going through all the obstacles together until we can see our white hair one day.

Thank you, my love, whom have given me the chance to share your happiness and sadness along the years. And I hope that I've been a wonderful wife to you, hehe! Cheers, King!

2 comments:

Pink Lady said...

Eunice, i "accidentally" pass by here, and got to know u more. Some of ur stories really "guide" me to a positive and optimistic lifestyle.:) He n i met on 090999, by 090909 we had gone thr 10yrs! Cheers!

Eunice said...

Hello Pink Lady! That's my honor to have you and the rest of other friends in my blog. Wow, you've a wonderful combination as well! Congratulations! =)
Cheers!