Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My 15 days of Chinese New Year

It has been long long time for not updating my blog lately. I've been quite busy with my life since Chinese New Year Eve. But I'm happy that busy for someone who you care about is a good thing to have! At the same time, I'm busy with my own life as well. Like what I always say -- Life should be balanced well.

1. We welcome the baby twins to our Family Lau right before Chinese New Year. Way to go, baby twins! Jia you, Jasmine & Andy! You guys always have our blessing and love! I'm sure you two will be a wonderful pair of parents!

2. We are happy to be able to meet up and catch up with some old time good friends who were back from the States, Australia and China! Thanks for spending time with us and brought some joyful laugh to our home - June, Fang Ning, Eddie, May Ying, Cheau Lan, Wai Wah, Keng Woei, Jane & Jeremy, Joo Wee, Ah Hua, Ah Jo... It's not easy to survive in this global economy crisis. But you all are tough survivors!

3. I got my new iPhone during this festive season and I'm so into it! Thank my hubby to give me such a great gift! I'm gonna say bye bye to my old Nokia. Since then, I can organize my daily jobs efficiently wherever I go. And, I'd be able to keep myself updated under wi-fi coverage! Be a Hot Mama, hehe!

4. Our first time to visit neighbors during CNY. We are blessed of having such a wonderful neighbor and living in a beautiful neighborhood. 

5. I'm overwhelm to see Chia Zhen, Johnson & their lovely son Yang Yang! Taking initiative to meet someone you really miss is not an easy task every year. 

6. I was surprised for meeting up with the bloggers whom I met in Hew's blog! We were connected in the Internet world! 

It was a blessing and relaxing 15 days plus of Chinese New Year to me this year. =)

No comments: