Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taking a break

King is taking a break from work lately. Thank godness he's with me all this while when I lost my Grandma and my baby bump is growing bigger and heavier. He's such a kind hubby, I'd say.

** Well, we did some gardening together, although I hardly do much and King did most of it under Coby's inspection, haha! We know that we will not have time to do gardening together when baby KJ comes to this world.

** King goes for shopping with me all the time. We shop for home furnitures and stuff for baby KJ. It's so good to have a good driver when my belly is big, ha!

** King brings me for swimming with my sister when we have time during weekend. King is a good swimmer. We agree to let baby KJ to take up swimming lesson when he's ready in a few months old.

** We brought Coby to see vet when Coby started to unwell a week ago. Oh man, I don't know how am I going to handle Coby without King because my baby bump is heavy. Coby, we can't live without daddy, do you know that?

** We hang around in bookstore again when we have time. We bought new books for ourselves and baby KJ, again. Hehe!

** We have a lot of DVDs on our TV shelves. I cried wholeheartedly when we watched "Ten Promises", damn it! More DVDs to come while sitting next to King.

** Walking Coby together in the park is our usual daily job. We started to imagine when baby KJ is sitting in his baby stroller, checking out the park and birds in the park together with us, that's nice and sweet!

** Of course, King tend to have more sweet time for me and baby KJ. We talk to and play with baby KJ every morning and every evening. Baby KJ is starting to build the bonding with us and we enjoy every moment with him.

There are more things that we haven't start doing..... Catching movies in theatre, having fun in the kitchen together, designing the room for baby KJ, more and more.

It's good to take a break from work. Life with family is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

2 comments:

Hui Sean said...

Enjoy ur wonderful time now! Watch more funny and happiness movie, ur KJ will feel happy also. Look forward to ur happy and cute KJ.

沈伊 said...

aaawww... .... bless!!!! I'm sure you will still have time while baby KJ is around. I tend to do much more (God knows how I find the time) with HaoHao than just me alone!!