Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dearest Grandma

I lost my beloved Grandma 3 weeks ago. I was sadden by the news although King and I did visit her a few days before she said final good-bye to everyone.

I tried to hold my tear most of the time because I want to handle the emotion well. But I did have teary eyes a couple times when I was alone.

Well, I did share the good news of having baby KJ with Grandma when she was still alive. She said she wanted to give him a red packet. I was touched after hearing that and was hoping that she could wait until July or August when baby KJ is born. Yet, Grandma is having reunion with Grandpa in the Heaven by now. So I guess it's a good thing in a way.

Baby KJ sensed my sadness and exhausting body during the traveling and funeral. But he was very cooperative with us. He didn't kick a lot; he gave me a peaceful of mind. Thank you, baby KJ.

Grandma has became one of my idols. I see her from the motherly part. I know that I gotta live stronger and happier because I'm going to be a mother soon. Grandma, may you rest in peace and we will miss you forever...... I love you!

1 comment:

沈伊 said...

Sorry I have not left message while I saw this. I'm sorry that you have lost your grandma. Don't really know what to say but ... well.. another happiness is come your way. ! :)