Thursday, April 22, 2010

The 5 kg

I finally reach 49 kg yesterday, yay! Well, I sound like someone who like to shade off some extra pounds, hahaha! No no, what I mean is I have gained extra 5 kg in the past 6 months, hooray! I'm happy, King is happy too!

By putting on weight, I started to drink fresh milk everyday and eat my favorite Avocado. Most people think I've the potential and good reasons to eat more more more based on my skinny and petite body shape. I disagree with this mentality and saying because everyone has different bone structure and body shape. I just want to eat healthy for myself and my baby, that's it.

Something good that I really wanna mention is baby KJ kicks a lot after having meal every time. I'm happy that he enjoys the food that we have together. I told baby KJ that all kinda food is good for him.

My target weight is 53 kg. Keep it up, mum-to-be! =)

No comments: