Monday, August 3, 2009

The good part of the marriage!

King was not feeling well since last week. And I got the virus from him later on.

"How are you feeling, Eunice?" Kuljit, my neighbor, asked.
"Arrgghh.... Struggling...." I said, King was by my side.
"You see, that's the good part of the marriage!" Kuljit said and raised his eyebrow.
"Huh? Virus doesn't work with marriage!" I didn't get it and said.
"Marriage shares everything, including virus!" Kuljit explained it louder.

We all burst into laugh and no one disagreed. Hahaha...!!! Yeah, I don't mind sharing the virus with you, honey. As long as you recover in a faster pace. I'll take good care of myself and I hope you do the same. =)

Get well soon, Mr. and Mrs. Lau!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

哇...你是想甜死人不用償命呀...
早日康復呀...現在流感很"要命"呀!!

Eunice said...

我这个朋友是不是太会讲话了? 连我都给他炸到! 哈哈! 连 VIRUS 也可以 SHARE,晕倒,呵!

Ash said...

That's true love and marriage life... We will miss it one day... and hopefully that day won't come at all! Cherrish each other, even in sickness! =)