Monday, January 5, 2009

I want to see the whole world!


Everyone wish to travel around the world. =)

I wrote myself a list where I want to travel to in my whole life with King. I wish to bring my kids to tag along with us if possible. Because it's great to see the world together with someone you loved. But this is a big project to us due to the budget and timing. We can't travel much if I'm pregnant, or with a new born baby, or when something is on. We can't bring along our kids to an expensive country. So, I came to a plan. 

For honeymooners (I always call a trip for a couple a honeymoon), beach holiday is the best! For example, Maldives, Thailand, Philiphines, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. You can go for spa and massage without kids' disturb and worries. Just pamper yourselves with your loved one without making any big decision! Why not?!

For family with kids, theme park, places where are rich in history and national parks are one of the best! For example, Japan, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, part of Europe countries, Egypt, China, Hong Kong, etc. Kids can be introduced by visiting museums, national parks, theme park with their cartoon idol. What a fun trip to have!

For retiree, anywhere is good! For example, Europe, South Pole, South America, you name it! As long as you have a good retirement plan, why not go for a relaxing trip with your long life partner and build up more good memories?!

Well, a plan without action means nothing. It's time for me to do the planning and budgeting for the whole family. Money money money.... Hehehe...

No comments: