Monday, January 5, 2009

Crying kid -- Kindergarden

There is a kindergarden right in front of my house, actually. I was waken up by a crying child this morning. He cried nonstop for 20 minutes. I guess he was not willing to be left out by his mother or father in school, the first day of his school. Trust me, the whole neighborhood can hear his crying and shout!

I told King, I never cried when I went to kindergarden when I was little. I found that it was fun to go to school. My mom lead me to an independent path and that's how I become today. Kids nowadays are spoilt easily and badly. They don't know how to socialize with other kids. They just want to be with their parents, especially the mothers. 

I don't know how I would be when I am a mother one day. But I definitely will bring my kids to a fun world that makes them so enjoyable to be by themselves. Wish me luck! :D

No comments: