Friday, October 29, 2010

First outing by myself

It was a beautiful day. I told Declan that mommy is going to bring him out to meet mommy's cousins and his cousin from Jakarta! He sortsof understood and gave me a smiley face. I packed things up and gave King a good-bye kiss before heading out. That was my first time to bring Declan out alone. It was fantastic!

Declan was well-behaved back in the car seat and enjoyed his own view while had himself soothed by sucking his little cute thumbs. I turned on my favorite Christmas CD and told Declan where we were and where we've passed by from moment to moment. It was a happy ride to both of us! 

During the gathering and chit-chat time with my dearie cousins, Declan was well-behaved and couldn't stop flirting around with his aunties and cousin. The new place and new people made him not willing to take his afternoon nap. His routine was off for an hour. However, I was relief that he was able to nap before his feeding at 5 pm, thank god! After his napping and feeding, we took a few pictures and headed home. 

After that, I reached home safely with this little friend. The father welcomed us, together with Coby. Ahh.... It's so good to be home and see dad again, I told Declan. 

I wish to bring Declan out by myself more often. I love to drive this little friend around and have some private talk. Ah ha! Many ideas pop up in my mind..... =)

No comments: