Thursday, November 5, 2009

A husband and wife team.

We had a very good start in November. =)

King attend his first drum lesson with my companion; I attend my first violin lesson with King's companion. It might sound funny a bit like a kid goes to school on the first day with parent's companion, hahaha! Yet, we did enjoy each other's companion during our first 30 minutes of instrument lesson. We were curious with the drum and violin instruments at first. And, we were very happy and blessed to have two kind and nice drum/violin teachers.

King is very happy and excited that his drum teacher will teach him his favorite band and songs when King is ready. I see the other side of King as well when he plays drum. Haha!

I'm very excited but also nervous about my violin lesson as it's not as easy as I thought. Yet it's something new and fun to me.

We are glad that the headmaster of the music school is a kind and friendly mid-40 woman. Hopefully, we'll be able to perform in public one day with our joy and fun, we were told by our teachers and the headmaster. We will not go for any exam but we definitely will have fun on it down the road.

The husband and wife team, that's me and King! Hahaha!!! :D

1 comment:

H said...

哈哈哈哈。 我會洗幹淨耳朵來聽你們的夫妻檔演奏會的。。。