Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Angel, Isaac!

Hmm... How should I start this one...? It's sadden to know that one of our nephews has left us last week. King is very sad. We had teary eyes. I calm myself down and comfort King as good as I could. When I read the message written by Jasmine, I couldn't hold my tear and burst into tear. I walked away after finishing it because I couldn't even have one more look at the picture of our little Angel. I guess, it's time to say goodbye to our little Isaac. 

Dear Isaac, you will always in our heart. Rest in peace and hold your little wings and guard your parents and little brother forever. Althought Uncle King and Aunty Eunice have not met you in person, we love you forever, little one!

Dear prayers, please bless this family - Jasmine & Andy and their little younger twin Xavier. They are good persons and they deserve a happy family. 

Angels, pls take good care of our Isaac in Heaven.... Thank you.... :*)

No comments: