Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm blessed


Having fun at the beach is such a wonderful activity, if no incident or disaster happen.

Phuket was damaged and hit by tsunami so badly in year 2004 just right after Christmas -- that was Boxing Day in Thailand that day. I hardly believe that this beautiful island with other small islands surrounding was a tragedy that time. The Ocean was calm during my trip to Phuket and the tide was just nice to swim around at the beach. It was sad to re-watch the video clips of tsunami after my trip. Well, main part is I can't believe how powerful the mother nature can be that it shock everyone from the world!

When I was looking at the beach, enjoying the breeze, high up was the blueish sky with cloud, I'm blessed that I come from a country with no natural disaster at all. And, I was better than lucky to survive from small earthquake in Sillicon Valley and tornado hit in Stillwater few years ago. I guess I'm lucky and I appreciate whatever I'm having now. Don't you too, my friends? Seize the day! :)

No comments: