Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Catamaran, The Yatch


King and I browsed a yatch magazine few days ago when we were enjoying our weekend in Borders. I picked up the magazine accidentally while seeing a beautiful yatch from a magazine cover. That was a coincidence after coming back from our island trip and noticed on different kind of beautiful yatch.
I showed King a few colorful pages after seeing some beautiful yatch and sexy bikini girls (well, those are beachy photos, haha!). He quickly looked for a nice couch and bought a cup of coffee, and we sat down and enjoyed the magazine.
Getting a yatch is a dream of King. He wish to sail from a destination to another destination with his loved one (I was told by him, and hopefully the lady is ME, hehe!) and enjoying the breeze on board together. He told me that wealthy people in the world don't talk about luxury cars, they talk about sailing and yatch. I was surprised with the price tag of getting a yatch afterall, which will cost over million US dollar easily for a brand new yatch (guess what, I asked King how much does a sampan boat in M'sia cost, ha!). And, it depends on how powerful the engine is and how nicely done and spacious the interior part. Oh my god! I teased on King that he'll definitely bring his girlfriends or mistress out to the sea and enjoy the umbrella drinks without me. He swears to God that he will never bring other girls and blar blar blar. But, I know that most of the wealthy guys in the world are not sincere to their wife (my good friend Kelly has seen many cases from her previous job in S'pore before). At the end, I told King that I don't want a yatch or anything costy. I just want a loving and caring husband who can spend the whole life time with me happily. I guess this is the dream for all women who want a simple life.
One thing is, it is good to have dream! Hence, I will not stop my husband not to dreaming for a yatch. Dreams make people move on. :0) So, keep it up!

No comments: