Monday, August 4, 2008

The 110,000 miles


King's first car was a Honda Civic hatched back, year 1993 model. It went across the nation 110,000 miles King for 10 years -- yes, it serves King loyally and faithful for 10 years without any break-down problem! :)
I remember that I told King that we don't need a luxury or prestigious car in Malaysia for some reasons. Expensive price tag with high depreciating rate is the main issue, but the safeness in our criminal society plays another important reason too.
Not all of the owners of luxury vehicles are nasty and mean drivers, but most of them have forgotten their original and pure characteristics by being a nice and sweet and caring person. Well, I know money can always change a person.
I wish I can still be a polite driver with a balancing life along the years. I don't want to be a nasty and reckless driver, although I can be a fierce lady on my driving seat sometimes. If we are able to own a prestigious Beemer or Benz one day, I wish we are still able to enjoy our balancing happy family life with a pure heart like Warren Buffet and Li Ka-Shing. Well, we shall see.... :p

No comments: