Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who are the two persons you like to meet the most in your life?

It is a beautiful afternoon. We had lunch with Sui Chin in Bangsar today. And, we had a good chat while enjoying our banana leaf meal.

"Who are the two persons you like to meet the most in your life?" Sui Chin asked.
"Hmm.... That's a good question..." I said and gave it a thought while munching.
"Umm... I haven't have this thought ever in my life. This is a good one!" King said.
"I think this is a must-think question in our life. It'll be listed down in my to-do-list in my life." I continue.
"David and I would like to meet Lee K.Y. in our life if it's possible!!" Sui Chin told us excitedly.
Then, we continued the conversation with who and why.

Well, I would say, Barrack Obama deserves a place in my list. He is one of the history makers and I admire his courage. No try, no gain. His example told us the result and how he made the history changes! I won't say he's the best man in the world but he is that good, no doubt!

So, who's the other person that deserves my respect in my life? Three of us talked about Melinda Gates. She'll be sitting in my list for sure. She deserves the respectation from all of the world based on her contributions to the well-fare and medical research. It's good to be rich and damn wealthy. But it's even better to contribute something to the world if you have such wealth and power!

What's yours? Who do you want to meet in your life? Think and list two names. =)

No comments: