Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Spice up your last day in year 2008!

"Wow, today is the last day in year 2008, can you believe it?!" When I woke up this morning, this is what King told me the very first sentence! And, it really hits my heart! Happy? Excited? Sad? Regretful? ..... A mixture of feeling.

Thinking back, what have I done in year 2008 in my to-do list. I'm sure there are a lot of people have the same question before welcoming a new year. Seriously speaking, what else we've to say besides have our dreamwork accomplished? Did we give our parents a hug? Did we say I Love You to the one we really feel like to tell? Did we say Sorry when we need to? Did we say Thank You when we must? On and on.... Did we say all these sincerely in year 2008? 

Year 2008 is a good year to me and King, although we went through some unhappy circumstances with some wierdo. But, who didn't?! Forget about the unhappy stuff, we built our own home-sweet-home together in year 2008. This is a good thing! =)

Well, before welcoming a new year, let us spice up our last day in year 2008! What you gonna do, my friends? I'm gonna prepare a dinner for King and myself. And then, cuddle in sofa and count down together with Coby, the Lab. 

Happy New Year to everyone and wish world in peace! Yummmmmm-siiinnnggggg!!!! 

5 comments:

李可恩,Megan Ke-En Lee said...

Ha, i asked the same question as you did too! What I have realldy done for my year 2008?
HOwever, building up a family was a great thing to do, I hope you will have "more" to add in your family maybe a little little baby!!!! Wish you a happy new year !!!!!

Eunice said...

Hi Megan! Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for visiting my blog! Are you friend/relative of Shin Yee? =)
I'm not a mother yet. But I definitely will add some more interesting topics and articles related to my little one when I've one in near future. Stay tune! ;)

sheenyit said...

Happy New Year!
Hey, Eunice, Megan is our school mate, she was in commence class, maybe u dont know her. Megan is her daughter's name, her name is Yihui, hey hey, thanks for facebook, we reconnected from there!!
btw, wish u have a ox baby very soon!!

Eunice said...

Oh hi, Yi Hui & Megan! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for giving me a hint, Sheen Yit! And, thanks to Internet for connecting people in this beautiful world! Cheers!

李可恩,Megan Ke-En Lee said...

Just enjoy reading friend's blogging. I tried to make one for myself, but I just can't do the way you all do. Please keep more posting to make me know more about the world. I always call it "the power of internet" without it, I dunno how far I am to connect people that I always miss them.
And wish you or maybe Sheen Yit have an 'golden ox" baby this year !!!!!